About Me

My Photo
I am a 25 year old wife and mother living deep in the heart of Texas. My husband, Andrew, and I were blessed with the sweetest baby girl named Olivia, born in November 2009, and our adorable baby boy, Owen, born in May 2013. I created this blog to keep our friends and family part of our daily lives after we moved across the country. I love being a mom, Chick Fil A, pink, and sweet tea. The Lord has continued to amaze me with his goodness, mercy, and blessings he pours out on our family daily!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday

1) I'm working on a few New Year's Goals for me and my family this week, but mainly I'm hoping I can just be more organized! I'm investing in a giant planner with room for all my meal plans, budgets, to do lists, and schedules, and hopefully I can start the year out on the right foot! Something about the frantic scramble of Christmas makes me crave routine and organization! I want to make the most of my time with my family, and be intentional with every minute of my day.

2)We had our first Christmas at home, just the four of us, in our home, and it was perfect! Olivia brought so the magic of Christmas into our house this year! We loved every second of it! These two pictures perfectly capture our Christmas Day. We sat around and played with the new toys all day! I loved it.



3) We traveled 62+ hours in the car between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Our kids are basically amazing travelers, but I can honestly say that none of us are ready to get back in the car for a LONG time.

4) Owen turned 7 months old on the 29th. I'm in denial! I have a full recap of his sweet little life so far that I will put on the blog soon!

5) Andrew's New Year Resolution (for me) is to blog more. Ha! I will try!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, Owen is growing so fast. Glad you had a relaxing Christmas at home.

Grandma Currie said...

Thanks for coming to see us. We really enjoyed your visit. We also love seeing pictures of all of you!