About Me

My Photo
I am a 25 year old wife and mother living deep in the heart of Texas. My husband, Andrew, and I were blessed with the sweetest baby girl named Olivia, born in November 2009, and our adorable baby boy, Owen, born in May 2013. I created this blog to keep our friends and family part of our daily lives after we moved across the country. I love being a mom, Chick Fil A, pink, and sweet tea. The Lord has continued to amaze me with his goodness, mercy, and blessings he pours out on our family daily!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Cheer














3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, they are adorable. Love their cute Christmas jammies. They are both growing up so fast.

Grandma Currie said...

Thanks for the extra pictures! I love the one that shows Andrew and Owen with their mouths open! I would have loved to hear Owen! I can hardly wait to kiss those chubby cheeks! Tell Livy Grandma has something special for her to see! Love you guys sooooo much!

Krista Pierce said...

omw. thats awful.^ You just skipped like a lot of time... you cannot just jump onto Christmas. You're going to need to back track here. I'm missing a couple months of pics of those kiddos.